Monday - Saturday
Loiza Street Lifestyle!
Unique Multi-Level Condo with Rooftop Terrace & Look-out Tower!
Three levels, Two Bedrooms, One Bathroom (shower/no tub)
Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen :: Roof Terrace :: Look-out Tower
Two Bedrooms :: Bathroom (shower only/no tub) :: Laundry Area :: Deeded Parking (2 cars end-to-end)
Size: 689 square feet :: Monthly Maintenance: $65.00 :: Annual Hazard Insurance: $500.00 (estimated)
If you love the hip, urban vibe of Calle Loiza - but want to live on a quiet side street, you have to see this condo!
Everyone loves Loiza Street with its vibrant nightlife, boutiques, restaurants, clubs and nearby Ocean Park Beach - but it can get pretty 'lively' into the early morning hours. This condo is one block from all the action, so you can enjoy the scene when you want - but come home to a peaceful enclave just steps from all the fun!
The building is a 'walk-up' condo with gated parking on the first floor. You have one deeded 'oversized' parking space next to the gated vehicle entrance.
Its an easy walk up two floors to your condo.
You enter your condo's first level with a completely open floor plan - living/dining/full kitchen. The first level has windows on both sides for great cross-ventilation.
The spiral staircase brings you to the second level with a newly renovated bathroom (shower/no tub) and the main bedroom with full length closet and plenty of room for a large king-sized bed. There is also a second bedroom which could also be used as a home office if you are working remotely.
The spiral staircase continues to the third level roof-top terrace. This is what everyone dreams of when they think of life in the tropics. Plenty of room for a BBQ, umbrellas, tiki bar and memorable parties or a great place to relax when you need a break! This level also has a utility closet with combo washer/dryer (included).
What make this condo different from any other is the unique 'look-out' tower on the fourth level with a 360 degree view of the ocean, El Yunque mountains, Isla Verde and all of Santurce! Imagine your daily yoga routine with this amazing view!
- Unique! No one else will have a condo like yours!
- Steps from Calle Loiza and the best nightlife in the Caribbean!
- 5 minute walk to Ocean Park Beach - the best beach in San Juan!
- Multi-level design gives the impression of more space and separation of living areas.
- Potential for home office for Work From Home WFH lifestyle.
- Walk to everything - even if you don't drive, its easy to get around.
- Rooftop terrace.
- Look-out Tower.
- Low monthly HOA fees.
- Short Term Rentals must be at least ONE MONTH (no daily or weekly rentals allowed). This improves building security and reduces noise from tourists who may want to party while you need to get a good night's sleep. There is an increasing demand on AirBnb and other websites for monthly or long-term rentals with tenants looking for a great place to work remotely.
- No elevator. You have to walk up two floors to your front door.
- Multi-level - spiral staircase may not be for everyone.
- Short Term Rentals must be at least ONE MONTH (no daily or weekly rentals allowed).
NOTE: The owner has moved, so the condo will be shown without furniture.
Call Today for Information: 787-455-4216
Our office is located in San Juan's SANTURCE Arts District near Ciudadela, Lote 23 & Cobian's Plaza.
Office hours are Monday - Saturday from 9am - 7pm. (by appointment only).