Puerto Rico Property Sales
Real Estate Broker :: Debra Ann Rivera - DARA Realtor :: License 16935
787-455-4216 :: Richard Holm - lic. V-3090
Santurce's Hidden Secret!
Ocean View, Parking, Close to Everything!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone on a budget who wants an ocean view plus easy walking access to the beach, hip Loiza Street & Santurce Arts District without the high prices of Condado or Ocean Park!
Great location between San Jorge Children's Hospital and Ponce de Leon Avenue - this is one of those 'hidden secret' buildings that has easy access to highways but also puts you just a few minute's walk from some of San Juan's most exciting neighborhoods!
The building has a very unique design that allows lots of cross-ventilation since it is built as three separate towers interconnected by common areas - so you never share a 'common wall' with your neighbors. Only three condos per floor. Large Elevator. Open stairway for lots of cross-ventilation on each floor.
This condo is on the fourth floor with a security gate that leads to a unique private entry hallway and open 'lanai' before you come to your front door. This would be a great area for a small café table since it is open to the north with a view of the ocean in the distance and a nice breeze. Great place for morning coffee!
Once you open the front door - you have 630 square foot 'open design' with lots of windows so it feels larger. The kitchen has a built-in island plus a washer/dryer combo. One bedroom, 'walk-through' closet leads to full bathroom with tub/shower. One parking space on the same level as the lobby - with direct lobby access from garage. Elevator, lobby, security cameras.
Views of the ocean in the distance from the kitchen, dining room, living room and bedroom. Your condo is at the back of the condo - away from any street noise and great views and tropical breezes! The condo is in 'move-in' condition 'as is' but with a few easy upgrades could be be spectacular for anyone who wants to make improvements!
You have to see it to understand the potential of this great condo! Monthly maintenance $125.00
When you want to use your car you have easy access to Calle San Jorge with Baldoritory de Castro to one side and Ponce de Leon to the other. Your parking space is just inside the beeper-controlled gate and has a 'buffer' space between you and the next parking space so even large cars will be easy to park and access. Once you park, you have direct, covered access to the lobby, mailboxes and elevator.
If you want to walk instead of drive, this is a fantastic location! Within a 10 minute walk you have:
- Ocean Park Beach - just walk down the hill where Calle San Jorge changes to Kings Court and you're on the best beach in San Juan!
- Loiza Street - even closer to your new home is the hip, bohemian activity on Calle Loiza. This is a 'laboratory' for hipsters to try new ideas in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, galleries and boutiques along with traditional shopping from the days when Loiza Street was Santurce's 'working class main street'.
- Ponce de Leon Ave - walk a few minutes to the bus stops for Old San Juan or Sagrado Corazon/Tren Urbano on Ponce de Leon. Walk to restaurants, Cobian Plaza or the ultra-hip Lote 23 Food Truck Court acrosss from Ciudadela (24 hour Pueblo Supermarket) or a few minutes more for the Fine Arts Center (Bellas Artes) and nightclubs.
- De Diego Ave - just cross the street and zig/zag onto Calle Antonsanti for the back of Ciudadela (24 hour Pueblo Supermarket), the planned performing arts 'Parque de Santurce', PR Museum of Art, Restaurants and Fine Arts Center (Bellas Artes).
- Eduardo Condé Ave - for easy access to the back gate of Sacred Heart University (Univ. Sagrado Corazon) and the local music scene at Teraza de Bonanza for traditional Bomba music every Monday night!
- San Jorge Children's Hospital - just a minute down the street with medical offices, pharmacy, laboratory and parking garage if you need more space for visitors.