One of our favorite things about living in San Juan are the different neighborhoods – all within easy reach of each other!
Much like New York City, San Juan is very cosmopolitan, community-oriented and each neighborhood has its own unique personality, style and vibe.
- If you love the ‘Upper East Side’ of Manhattan, then Condado is the place for you!
- If you prefer the Greenwich Village mix of history, art and culture – then Old San Juan will be a great match!
- Visitors from Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, or Brooklyn just love our Santurce Arts District.
- Young professionals who favor the Lower East Side will be right at home in Bohemian SoLo (South of Loiza Street).
- Upper West Side families love the convenience of our hIstoric Miramar neighborhood.
- Wall Street Executives are falling in love with the luxury and easy access of emerging WeCo (West of Condado) and the exclusive Laguna Plaza development next to the Caribe Hilton.
- Soho sophisticates are choosing Capitol Hill with loft-style apartments, a newly emerging design district and lots of natural light!
If you prefer a more car-centric lifestyle – the suburban ‘ex-urb’ of Guaynabo’s San Patricio Avenue is the perfect mix of easy access to airport, highways, San Juan and the ‘valet-parking’ lifestyle that our clients from Los Angeles, Houston or Miami find just perfect!
Use our easy guide to see what area might be right for your investment in Puerto Rico.
Even if we don’t have featured listings in your favorite area of San Juan, give us a call and we can help you start looking!
Puerto Rico Real Estate Sales: Agent & Broker Contact:
Richard Holm – Lic. v3090 | 787-374-5888 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Broker :: Debra Ann Rivera – DARA Realtor :: License 16935