Loiza Street/Ocean Park Beach: 1 Bedroom Condo
Price: $165,000 - OPTIONED!
Condominium Miel, Apartment #3 - 1833 Calle Victor Braeger, San Juan, PR 00911
One Bedroom, One Bathroom (shower/no tub), 1 Parking Space, Walk-up One Floor
Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen :: 2 Balconies :: Washer/Dryer Combo :: Newly Renovated 2021
Size: 772 square feet :: Monthly Maintenance: $62.00 :: Annual Hazard Insurance: $357.00
Included Appliances: Refrigerator, Stovetop, 2 Air Conditioners (split units), Washer/Dryer Combo
If you love the hip, urban vibe of Calle Loiza - but want to live on a quiet side street, you have to see this condo!
Everyone loves Loiza Street with its vibrant nightlife, boutiques, restaurants, clubs and nearby Ocean Park Beach - but it can get pretty 'lively' into the early morning hours. This condo is one block from all the action, so you can enjoy the scene when you want - but come home to a peaceful enclave just steps from all the fun!
The building is a 'walk-up' building, but this condo is on the second floor, so its an easy walk up one flight of stairs to your condo.
You enter your condo with an open floor plan - living/dining/full kitchen. Lots of windows and doors to the balcony provide great cross-ventilation and lots of natural light. Air Conditioner in living room.
The kitchen is newly renovated with an island, new stovetop (no oven) and there is even a combination washer/dryer enclosed in a closet for easy access but 'out of sight' when entertaining.
The newly renovated bathroom has a shower, but no bathtub.
The bedroom with full length closet and plenty of room for a king-sized bed. The bedroom opens onto your second balcony which gives an impression of even more space. Newly installed split-unit air conditioner comes with warrantee.
This is a great condo if you love the proximity to Calle Loiza and Ocean Park Beach but want a quiet, residential area just a few steps from everything.
- Steps from Calle Loiza and the best nightlife in the Caribbean!
- 5 minute walk to Ocean Park Beach - the best beach in San Juan!
- Open design gives lots of flexibility for furnishings.
- Walk to everything - even if you don't drive, its easy to get around.
- Low monthly HOA fees.
- Short Term Rentals must be at least ONE MONTH (no daily or weekly rentals allowed). This improves building security and reduces noise from tourists who may want to party while you need to get a good night's sleep. There is an increasing demand on AirBnb and other websites for monthly or long-term rentals with tenants looking for a great place to work remotely.
- No elevator. You have to walk up one floor to your front door.
- Short Term Rentals must be at least ONE MONTH (no daily or weekly rentals allowed).