Monday - Saturday
It has always been pretty easy to match new investors to a neighborhood in the San Juan Metro area:
If you're looking for a lifestyle that matches:
- Miami Beach - Consider the sophistication, luxury and beach at Condado or the new Laguna Village.
- Boston or Philadelphia - Immerse yourself in the history and charm of our UNESCO World Heritage site - Old San Juan.
- Manhattan's East Village - Feel right at home on trendy/funky Loiza Street and Ocean Park.
- Manhattan's Chelsea - Miramar is our historic neighborhood that has everything overlooking the lagoon.
- Chicago's Bucktown or Wicker Park - The 'rough around the edges' Santurce Arts District is just like home - especially the bars, music, clubs and restaurants around Plaza del Mercado!
As more investors take advantage of the Law 20/22 tax shelters and low real estate prices, we're hearing newcomers refer to more areas that they have come to love like home:
- Los Angeles - I've heard from 3 or four new residents that always prestigious Guynabo makes Angelinos feel right at home with easy access to highways, easy access to shopping and malls plus Valet Parking available almost everywhere!
- Washington DC - the neighborhood between Old San Juan has been in development for years at the edge of the San Agustin neighborhood, but with luxury condos overlooking the capitol - this area is increasingly being referred to as Capitol Hill. With the fantastic lofts at Atlantis near the Caribé Hilton and Capitolio Plaza overlooking the old city and cruise ship piers - this area is getting better all the time!
- Orange County, California - and any other gated community love the security, community and predominance of English-speaking residents in Humacao's Palmas del Mar. While its a bit of a commute to San Juan - its a complete lifestyle destination with beaches, marina, golf, hotels, restaurants and more!
- Westchester County, New York - Are looking to establish a base in Dorado - which in addition to the cache of having Ricky Martin as a neighbor - you have the nearby Ritz Carlton Reserve and an upscale lifestyle. Being 20 minutes from San Juan's culture, shopping and nightlife make this a favorite for executives and their families.
Are you considering an investment and lifestyle in Puerto Rico?
If you need a broker in San Juan, PR - call 787-455-4216
Our real estate broker office is located in San Juan's SANTURCE Arts District near Ciudadela, Lote 23 & Cobian's Plaza.
Office hours are Monday - Saturday from 9am - 7pm. (by appointment only).