Monday - Saturday
Income + Development Opportunity
608 Calle Mayol plus 1765 + 1767 Ave. Fernandez Juncos
Summary:Two occupied apartment buildings and adjacent shell in the Santurce Arts District. Previously used as offices and could be reverted to commercial usage. Currently has no parking, but plans exist for demolition of 608 Calle Mayol to create 8 parking spaces.
Fernandez Juncos 1765: 152 sq. meters lot/two story shell (left in photo)
One 3 bedroom/1 bath apartments and one 2 bedroom/1bath apartment – one per floor, with potential to add another unit on rooftop. Recently renovated, and rented. Parking between the buildings is included (space for 2 cars)
Fernandez Juncos 1767:119 sq. meters lot/two story apartment building (right/corner in photo)
Two 3 bedroom/1 bath apartments – one per floor, with potential to add another unit on rooftop.
Recently renovated and rented (mix of fair market rentals and Section 8).
Calle Mayol 608:216 sq. meters lot. (right in photo on behind purple/yellow buildings)
Building could be renovated or demolished to make parking spaces for the apartments.
Condition:AS IS/WHERE IS Zoning: ZU-G2 GPS:18.440692, -66.062716
Price:US$ 850,000 (includes three buildings)
Location:Across from Plaza Inmaculada, Inmaculada Elderly and Santurce Medical Mall - between Ponce de Leon and Fernandez Juncos Avenues. Facing future development site.
- 800 meters – Ciudadela, Lote 23, Pavia Hospital
- 900 meters – San Jorge Children’s Hospital
- 500 meters – Tren Urbano/24 Hour CVS & Univ. Sagrado Corazon.
Public Transportation:Parada 25 has some of the best public transportation in San Juan.
- 7 minute walk to Tren Urbano – Sagrado Corazon Station
- Bus stop on Ponce de Leon for #T3 bus between Old San Juan & Sagrado Corazon via Miramar.
- Bus stop on Ponce de Leon for #21 bus between Old San Juan & Sagrado Corazon via Condado.
- Bus stop on Fernandez Juncos for #T9 bus between Old San Juan & Cupey via Sagrado Corazon.
- Bus stop on Fernandez Juncos for #35 bus between PR Convention Center & Sagrado Corazon.
Adjacent Parcels:The buildings on the rest of the block may be available if developers want to assemble a larger project.
- The two adjacent buildings 604 + 606 Calle Mayol are available for sale from this broker.
- The building at the corner of Calle Mayol and Ponce de Leon is owned by the Puerto Rico Administracion de Terranos and may be available by development proposal.
- The full empty block across the street has had several projects anounced over the years by the Municipo de San Juan, but current status/ownership is unknown.
For Information call 787-455-4216
If you need a broker in San Juan, PR - call 787-455-4216
Our real estate broker office is located in San Juan's SANTURCE Arts District near Ciudadela, Lote 23 & Cobian's Plaza.
Office hours are Monday - Saturday from 9am - 7pm. (by appointment only).